Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and what are your plans for that special someone in your life? There are so many things that you can do. Who doesn’t love an affordable elegant night to share, and intimate evening with some great food, music, and dancing! Come enjoy a night of love and romance with live entertainment.
If both of you love Travel, Food, Jazz and R&B, here is a list of things you can plan to do. Valentines Days starts the weekend of Friday the 14th to the 16th. These are a couple of BackBeat R&B picks. Have fun love birds.
FEB 16- VALENTINE’S WEEKEND BOAT PARTY-HORNBLOWER CRUISE NEW YORK CITY
- FEB 10- Valentine’s Brunch Day Party- Edgewater Hall, Staten Island, NY https://www.eventbrite.com/e/valentines-brunch-day-party-tickets-54808596989?aff=eac2
- Feb 14- Valentines Day Dinner- LaBoucherie by Intercontinental Los Angeles https://www.eventbrite.com/e/valentines-day-dinner-at-la-boucherie-tickets-54988496072?aff=ebdssbdestsearch
- Feb 14-The Valentine’s Day Jazz Concert Music of Love- St. John’s in the Village, NYC https://www.eventbrite.com/e/valentines-day-jazz-concert-the-music-of-love-tickets-54494074243
- Feb 11 to Feb 15- Cruise With your Valentine, Long Beach Terminal, Long Beach Calif. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/cruise-with-your-valentine-tickets-46852913325?aff=ebdssbdestsearch
- Feb 9th to Feb 18- Valentine’s Packages @ Viana Hotel and Spa, Westbury, New York http://www.vianahotelandspa.com/valentines-packages/
- Feb 14 to Feb 18, 2019 – Venetian Resort Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada https://www.venetian.com/
- Feb 17 – Tropicana Hotel Atlantic City, Valentine’s Soul Jam with The Stylistics, BloodStone, Harold Melvin’s Bluenotes, and The Manhattans! https://tropicana.net/events/valentines-soul-jam-the-stylistics-bloodstone-the-manhattans-and-harold-melvins-blue-notes/