You can renew your relationship, ignite that spark and recreate the experience you had before you had your children. Become best friends again by becoming a couple for the second time. Here are 5 great date night ideas for empty-nesters.
- Wine Tasting– If you and your better half love wine, what could be a better way to spend a day at a Vineyard and taste some of your favorite wines. Many stores that serve alcohol have a wine tasting in sessions as well. You could even make it a staycation by booking a local Airbnb and spend the day touring wineries or vineyards.
- Go to the Beach – Check out your local beaches together in the winter. This will definitely turn the heat up as you both get closer to stay warm. We usually go to the beach in the warm weather and lather ourselves with sunblock but, it will be beautiful and less populated if you walk the Sand Dunes in cold weather as well as romantic.
3. Joy Ride– Do something you’ve never done deliberately. Get lost together, go for an adventurous ride, make sure you bring your favorite playlist of R&B or Jazz and just drive with no destination in mind to see where the road takes you and your honey.
4. Go to a Music Festival- The best way to get to know your mate again is attending a Music Festival. Whether it’s the philharmonic or an outdoor Jazz concert, it’s a great way to spend time together.
5. Hot Air Balloon Ride- Go for a Ballon ride, your family and friends will really think you are an exciting couple. Bring your playlist and headphones and enjoy the open sky together.
We love date night and being free to do the things we want to do, but you don’t have to be that creative to enjoy the rest of your lives together, if you’re looking for a great date night on October 3, 2019, don’t forget to enter the “Sony Giveaway “to see Sheila E. at Sony Hall in New York City.
Enter to win by typing in the comment box below, “I want to see Sheila E. at Sony Hall”. Must be 21+ to enter. Winner will be randomly selected on Sept 25, 2019. Please leave your email address along with your comment so that we can contact you if you are the winner.
AND THE WINNER IS: