Remember back in the day when you were sick and Mom or Grandma would make a pot of good ole chicken soup? That was supposed to cure any stomach ailment one might have. Well, just like chicken soup is a cure-all; so is exercise and you throw a little soul into it too! It doesn’t matter your age, the main thing you want to do is to get that physical activity into your daily schedule, especially as you get older. It can be so easy to get into that sedentary or couch potato mode. Be sure to exercise your brain as well!
So, whether it’s Bike riding!
or Kick Boxing!
BackBeat R&B has the 5 Top picks for part of your playlist to get your Groove on when exercising. Remember to check with your Doctor first before starting any exercise regiment
1) “A Namorada” By Carlinhos Brown
2) “This is How We Do It” By Montel Jordon
3) ” Treat Her Like A Lady” By The Temptations
4) “Where is Love” By The FreshBand featuring Tony Mack
5) “I Love Music” By The O’Jays
Lastly, Jogging !